Hour Exchange La Plata (H.E.L.P), La Plata County Colorado.
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm, September 3 and September 9: orientation meetings at St Mark's (corner of 3rd Avenue and 9th Street). Learn to use the Time and Talents software and enter your requests, offers and bio.
August 26: The "HELP!" presentation in Durango was attended by 22 people!
What you may find when you join H.E.L.P.
- That everyone’s time is equal to everyone else’s.
- Help with projects.
- New friends.
- Real social security.
- Opportunities to learn new things.
- Outlets for your creativity.
- The joy of working together with other people.
- A rich confluence of generations, cultures, ideologies.
- Projects that benefit both individuals and the whole community.
- Endless possibilities of what we can accomplish together.
- A life in which receiving really is as important as giving.
- Other people who like the idea of a local economy based on exchanges of time.
- That the abilities you take for granted are of great value to those who don’t possess them.